Family-Owned & Operated
All-Rite Fence Services is a third-generation specialty fence company with over 50 years of combined experience in commercial and industrial fencing. Since we started in 1967, our family business has become one of the largest contractors in Central Florida and earned the business of architects, contractors, major corporations, and government agencies.
If your property needs fence installation or repairs, give us a call or submit a form request to schedule a consultation with our Fort Pierce fencing contractors, Gainesville fencing contractors, Orlando fencing contractors, or Tampa fencing contractors.
Types of Fences & Projects
Our team is fully licensed and delivers a full range of fencing products and services while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability, and attention to detail.
Both steel and aluminum ornamental fencing are virtually maintenance-free.
Vinyl-coated chain link fencing offers better corrosion resistance than just using zinc coating.
Temporary chain link fencing is an affordable way to add another layer of security for your commercial project.
Our commercial automatic gate operators add a layer of security to any premises.
Galvanized chain link fencing is a popular type of fencing material that is woven then hot-dipped galvanized.
Kissimmee Trail Bridge
- Installation of 1,850 linear feet of 54” high galvanized DOT steel picket rail and 36 linear feet of 2-line aluminum handrail.
- Project completed in 2015.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Installation of 1,120 linear feet of 8’ high Ameristar Impassee II Gauntlet Style Security fence including (2) 16’ wide cantilever slide gates with HySecurity operators and all safety requirements, and (2) 16’ wide automatic pivot gates with operators and all safety requirements.
- Installation of 80 linear feet of 12’ high galvanized chain link fence with (3) 12’ wide double swing gates, (2) 12’ wide double swing gates with PVC privacy slats.
- Installation of 42 linear feet of ADA aluminum handrail.
- Project completed: 2020
Dr. Phillips Preforming Arts Center
- Contractor: Balfour Beatty Construction, LLC.
- Completed: 2014
- Description: Furnish and install 12’ high perforated metal fence including 115’ opening box frame roller gate with operator.
- Project completed in 2014.
Neighborhood Lakes West Trailhead
- Installation of 1,050 linear feet of 3-rail wood fencing using 6”x6” posts and 2”x6” rails.
- Installation of 26 linear feet of 6’ high black vinyl chain link fence.
- Project completed in 2021.
Marion Oaks Substation
- Installation of 1,852 linear feet of 4’ high field fence with 1-strand barbed wire including (1) 20’ wide and (2) 24’ wide double swing pipe gates.
- Installation of 1,116 linear feet of 7’ high galvanized chain link fence with 3-strand barbed wire including (2) 24’ wide double swing gates and (1) 4’ wide walk gate.
- Project completed in 2021.
Commercial Fencing Services
We provide a large selection of commercial fencing products and services to accommodate your requirements and budget. Call or submit a contact form to get in touch with our sales team.
- High-Quality Materials
- Licensed & Insured
- Expert Installation & Repair
- Great Customer Service